Client rejected by automatic spammer detection system [ Appeak]

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Jul 15 09:17:06 BST 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:21 PM henry will <henrywill1101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Henry,

> Why I am getting this error this is the first time i am sign up the forum and facing this problem.
> Client rejected by automatic spammer detection system

This type of issue usually occurs when the CAPTCHA hasn't been
completed, so i'd recommend ensuring it has fully completed before
submitting the form.
If you are not seeing a CAPTCHA then please ensure any plugins that
block Google services are disabled, as Identity uses reCAPTCHA as part
of it's abuse prevention systems.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin