How can I update a translation for "KDE's July 2020 Apps Update"

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Jul 13 19:51:22 BST 2020

Le lundi, juillet 13, 2020 6:15 PM, Josep Ma. Ferrer <txemaq at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi Josep,

> I did the Catalan translation for "KDE's July 2020 Apps Update" [1].
> This announcement and their translations were published on 2020-07-09.
> But two days ago (2020-07-11), I made some changes to the Catalan
> translation for typos & improvements.
>
> But now (2020-07-13), page shows first published translation, without
> the changes I made on July 11th.
>
> Is there any way to update this translation with the last version?

Sorry about the trouble. This was caused by a problem in the extraction/insertion
of translations (not yours), that broke the complete build for a few days and I didn't
got any emails :(

I'm now temporarily fixed the problem manually but the long term solution will be
solved by https://invent.kde.org/websites/kde-org-announcements-releases/-/merge_requests/18.
This patch should remove the strange HTML markup and the 'title: ' prefix
in some strings. This will greatly reduce the way a translation could break the
system.

This patch should be pushed in a few days, when less translators are working
on the latest announcement.

Regards,
Carl