T12058: Moving kde.org to git

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 21 12:02:54 BST 2020

bcooksley added subscribers: dfaure, cfeck, jriddell.
bcooksley added a comment.

  With regards to `kdeslides/` I believe that https://share.kde.org/f/749964 would be an appropriate folder to upload it to.
  We can arrange for a redirect to a public version of that without too much issue I think.

  Thoughts?

  If everyone is okay with that, i'll proceed with moving that repository to the websites/ namespace.

  Adding other release maintainers/managers to ensure they're all aware of this and have the opportunity to comment.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T12058