D28835: WIP: Update lxr website to follow KDE aether theme

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 18 13:55:14 BST 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  Thanks, I like this over the previous alignments.

  Two more nitpicks left for some other occasion (already noted in irc discussion):
  a) with the General search, the code snippets in the "Text" column ideally might be more vertically centered, looks a bit off compared to text in other cells in same row, also due to different top/bottom spacing (perfect would be same baseline height, but I expect this will be hard to ensure)
  b) font sizes are very big, one has to scroll the page a lot on my 1366x768 screen on my x220 laptop, using recent Firefox

REPOSITORY
  R958 KDE Quality Website

BRANCH
  master