jp.kde.org migration to invent.kde.org and new web server / deployment process

Jumpei Ogawa phanective at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:39:01 BST 2020

Hi Ben,

Thanks for processing this.

As you may read, I talked with Carl about this on #kde-www of webchat
yesterday. Here's what we did and will do:

- I pushed the current source code to invent-migration branch of cgit
<https://cgit.kde.org/websites/jp-kde-org.git/?h=invent-migration>. (So
invent-migration branch of cgit is synced to master of
gitlab.com/kdecommunity/jp.kde.org and invent.kde.org/jogawa/jp-kde-org)
- Carl and you have modified binary-factory-tooling repository so that
invent.kde.org/websites/jp-kde-org would be automatically built.
- You or Carl will migrate the invent-migration branch on cgit to
invent.kde.org for us.

> In terms of Jekyll functionality, does jp.kde.org use any special
> plugins or other modules for it's site?

No, jp.kde.org has no Jekyll plugins for now.
However, I'm considering to add a plugin to generate sitemap.xml in the
future.

Best Regards,
Jumpei

--