I have one question on using Oxygen Icons in my proprietary software

Theo Cai theo.cai at outlook.com
Tue Nov 19 05:27:54 GMT 2019

Hi Jonathan:

Thank you for your suggestions. I will add information - 'credit KDE' in help documents and associated readme file.

Regards,

在 2019/11/18 19:50, Jonathan Riddell 写道:
Yes the steps you describe should be enough to legally distribute the Oxygen icons with your application.  You should credit KDE as well.  Interactive GUI apps often have a Help menu item to do it.

Good luck with it

Jonathan Riddell