Join the game link has changed for some reason

Kenny Coyle kenny at heloo.net
Sun Mar 31 22:56:41 BST 2019

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know when this may have been changed? I think we need to
organise some form of changelog for relate.kde.org so that we can make sure
that things are taken care of once our consultant has everything
working properly.

In the meantime - I'm nervous to make changes to the database as not to
step on toes - would setting up a 302 redirect help in this case?

Thanks,
Kenny.