Some problems for the initial account setup

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Mar 31 10:08:11 BST 2019

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 9:29 PM Mihai Dobrescu <msdobrescu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi Mihai,

> I need to change my phabricator passord, used to login to https://community.kde.org.
> How could I achieve that?

Your KDE Identity password cannot be used on community.kde.org i'm afraid.

> Also, in https://community.kde.org/Special:Preferences I can't set an e-mail address.
> What does this mean? Is my default e-mail (this I write from) set there unless there is some additional one specified in my phabricator account?

I've investigated and corrected your email address on the Community wiki now.
It is supposed to sync automatically when you first login, however in
some historical instances this didn't happen correctly.

> Thank you and best regards,
> Mihai Sorin Dobrescu

Regards,
Ben Cooksley