D23153: Create new capacity layout - Aether

Ben Cooksley noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 15 09:51:51 BST 2019

bcooksley added a comment.

  I can't comment too much as to the validity of the HTML/CSS, so will leave that to you, but aside from the one comment above the rest looks okay.

INLINE COMMENTS

> template-bottom2.inc:92
> +                <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Development and communication of KDE software" />
> +                <input type="hidden" name="custom" value="<?php print "//$_SERVER[HTTP_HOST]$_SERVER[REQUEST_URI]/donation_box"; ?>" />
> +                <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="EUR" />

I wonder if we should do some escaping on this to avoid possible injection issues?

REPOSITORY
  R910 Capacity Web Framework

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23153