Minor link error on https://kontact.kde.org/users.html

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Wed Aug 14 09:23:23 BST 2019

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 6:05 PM Wilfried Römer <wilfried.roemer at web.de> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Wilfried,

> I am just trying to help out: On https://kontact.kde.org/users.html, there is an error on the link to the KMail handbook (the link should point to kmail2 not kmail). If you tell me how to edit that page (I am an experienced Wikipedia author), I can do it myself - and possibly contribute to other pages. See also: https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?t=161995

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue.

I've now corrected the link on the website and an updated version
should be published shortly.

With regards to content editing, many KDE.org websites are stored in
Git repositories (such as the one for kontact.kde.org) so please feel
free to send patches.
(This will hopefully become easier once everything has moved to our
Gitlab instance at invent.kde.org)

> BR
>
> Wilfried

Cheers,