Flash on our websites?

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Oct 15 10:13:29 BST 2018

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 10:03 PM Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:

> oh well, without screenshot, then, but really... dear kde-community-owner, a 400k screenshot is hardly a big deal...

Hi Myriam,

I've taken a look and don't see any Flash on the site here.

Also, that element is in a really strange place. The place where the
"no flash" elements are inserted shouldn't have anything there, as the
<header> element of the page should be the first element after <body>
(and your no flash elements are in between these).

Could you please check the original source your browser is being served?

Thanks,
Ben