D16090: Add benevity and Amazon Smile to "Other ways to Donate"

gregormi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 14 23:16:51 BST 2018

gregormi added a comment.

  On both of the Amazon links, I only get Amazon login screens. It is not possible to review this information.

  (In contrast, the Benevity link leads to information accessible to the public. The description about KDE sounds good there.)

  >   even FSF does at https://www.fsf.org/about/ways-to-donate/

  They have included a disclaimer: "As an independent small publisher, the FSF discourages people from shopping at Amazon (plus, Amazon supports DRM)". Can we add something like that as well? Because I am worried about linking to Amazon.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16090