kde.org/backstage.kde.org Repository Location

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Mar 15 06:15:52 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El dimecres, 14 de març de 2018, a les 14:47:37 CET, Richard Bowen va
> escriure:
>> Good day kde-www,
>> Where can I find the repositories for kde.org
>
> https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www/
>
>> and its subdomains such as
>> backstage.kde.org?
>
> No idea if that's public.

Backstage is a Wordpress site, powered by a collection of public
plugins (from wordpress.org), and a custom theme.
I'm not sure which repository is currently used for the theme.

At some point we may add some custom plugins, but there aren't any at
this stage.

All repositories for KDE Web stuff should be able to be found under
websites/ on our Git server.
They'll also be tagged with #websites on Phabricator.

> Cheers,
>   Albert

Cheers,
Ben