Translating the new www.kde.org

Haris T. anachronoxdesign at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:32:18 UTC 2018

I don't think we can use gettext for content translation, only themes and
plugins.

Basically, Polylang creates a copy of original page or post with user
specified language, where translated content is stored (user can edit via
wordpress backend).
For example, if we have 4 languages, then 4 pages will be created, one for
every language.
Same goes for menus, and output at the end of url will be .fr, .de, .en and
so on.

A quick overview: https://youtu.be/YpFdmzWCFRc?t=1m31s