do you need www.kde.org write access?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Mar 10 08:15:17 UTC 2018

On mercredi 7 mars 2018 13:43:44 CET Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > > change those scripts but I understand the necessity. However is it
> > > actually possible to automate changes with wordpress, at all?
> >
> > Earlier versions used to have an API for programmatic access. Not sure
> > about now, but I assume so.
>
> We also have a library for that: kde/pim/kblog. That gives you a Qt
> interface for several CMS API including wordpress...

But our announcement pages are not blogs. Will this allow me to not only add
pages (not blog posts) and to edit the main page?

I would be so happy if someone would figure out all this and provide me with a
command-line solution for adding KF5 release info pages and inserting text
into the main page... I didn't sign up for figuring out webby stuff ;-)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5