applications backend data

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 18:18:33 UTC 2018

...I mean of course to replace the existing tiny hidden text that says "Install via AppStream", which is meaningless to normal people. That whole line could go away and the "Get <app name>" header could host the link, and be styled to look like a button.

Nate

---- On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 09:57:18 -0800 pointedstick<pointedstick at zoho.com> wrote ----