do you need www.kde.org write access?

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer olaf at amen-online.de
Fri Mar 9 08:52:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I need to be able to update the KDE Free Qt Foundation website:
https://www.kde.org/community/whatiskde/kdefreeqtfoundation.php

The original plan was to keep it in SVN – so I would not need any WordPress
login. But now you write that all Capacity content on www.kde.org will be
(re-)moved. Then I will need a login (for identity account ojschmidt).

Best regards, Olaf