do you need www.kde.org write access?

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Mar 7 11:31:21 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We have been working on a modernized website and backend for www.kde.org. The
new site will do away with the old PHP custom CMS and will run wordpress
instead.

This means that access control will be different, so we have to make sure that
we do not interrupt critical workflows by cutting people off from write access
to WKO. This is why I wrote this email.

Please reply at least to the kde-www list with your name, KDE identity name
and the reason why you'd need write access to WKO so we can make this process
run smoothly. Also, be a good neighbor and poke your friendly release manager,
fellow promo person or whoever in your opinion may need write access to also

After this, we need to make sure that everybody involved actually knows what
to do on the new website, but let's first sort out access permissions.

sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org