can't connect Phabricator to my existing KDE Community Wiki login

S Page info at skierpage.com
Sun Jun 24 01:27:03 UTC 2018

Hi there. I've made a few edits to KDE Community Wiki as "skierpage",
https://community.kde.org/Special:Contributions/Skierpage

I set up a Phabricator username and login a while ago as
https://phabricator.kde.org/p/spage/ (S Page).

When I tried to sign in to community.kde.org today, it prompted me to
login to Phabricator, and "Authenticate with your Phabricator
credentials." Upon return it invited me to "choose an existing user to
connect to your Phabricator account." I chose Login to existing (local)
account "skierpage" but with every password I might have been using on
KDE Community Wiki it always fails with "Wrong credentials."

I tried https://community.kde.org/Special:PasswordReset but it says
"There is no email address recorded for user "Skierpage".  I can't
remember if I ever confirmed my e-mail on KDE Community Wiki.

This sounds like https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?t=139665 where
someone said a KDE SysAdmin was able to resolve.

It would be great if you could connect my Skierpage wiki account with
spage on Phabricator. Maybe if you set the e-mail of
https://community.kde.org/User:Skierpage to info at skierpage.com (the
sender of this e-mail, and spage's Phabricator e-mail) then the wiki's
Special:PasswordReset will work, or you could force User:Skierpage's KDE
Community password to e.g. spageKDE so I can try to connect to this
existing user.

Thanks so much, sorry to trouble you.
--
=S Page