remove obsolete apps from kde.org/applications

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 7 23:24:53 UTC 2018

El diumenge, 7 de gener de 2018, a les 22:11:32 CET, Burkhard Lück va
escriure:
> Am Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 20:01:51 CET schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> https://www.kde.org/applications/
>
> > We need a proper Unmaintained icon and a list of (already removed)
> > applications and have a cheap solution.
>
> The icon used for now on https://www.kde.org/applications/ category is
> process-stop
> Attached this icon and some some other icons we could use here.
>
> Which icon to be used?
>
> Candidates worth to be kept in unmaintained  category:
> kuser, kjots, ktimetracker
> blogilo jovie kremotecontrol kppp
> kfilereplace klinkstatus kopete kscd
> All these apps are still available in debian stable
>
> Do we want these apps in category unmaintained?

Not kopete and kscd.
kjots is in playground not in unmaintained

> They will also appear in Application Spotlight afaik

Yeah, that's a problem.

I also don't really see the need of showing the Unmaintained category in
https://www.kde.org/applications/

I mean https://www.kde.org/applications/ is supposed to be a "showcase" of our
applications (yes it's kind of ugly, but that's a different story), showcasing
we have applications we don't maintain.

So let's not show them?

Cheers,
  Albert