Events Calendar

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 4 11:59:43 GMT 2018

Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:
> On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 at 10:31, Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano at tiscali.it> wrote:
>> As we are discussing this, I suggest to make
>> http://www.kde.org/releaseschedule.ics an alias which redirects to the ics for
>> release events exported by Phabricator. There are people using it, let's just
>> not drop it.
>
> Any ideas how releaseschedule.ics is made currently?

I don't remember, but I'm sure that others will chime in.

> Is it possible to get Phab to have a link with the current calendar
> export? In typical Phab style is seems excessively complex but I got
> the All Events query to export to a URL but I don't know if it gets
> updated or if it's public
> https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/k3zajf32anjyliu5kztl/asdf.ics

We have 3 different exports already, one for each category, and we document them:

- releases:
https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/en57n5ovb3k6vg4mtqbx/events_release.ics

- meetings:
https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/mw4fmpmomz5pom4hgyg2/events_meeting.ics

- promo:
https://phabricator.kde.org/calendar/export/ics/pxnrwxzavtlbamzmpsko/events_promo.ics

I'd suggest to keep the 3 exports and not define a "all events" one.

I think your export is currently private. If it's based on a query, it should
live update.

--
Luigi