Updating our title on doc.kde.org

Riccardo Iaconelli (ruphy) riccardo.iaconelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:51:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have been complaining for months that everybody calls us "the K Desktop Environment”; a few days later I happen to link this https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ktexteditor/html/index.html and well… already from the preview I notice something is horribly wrong.

In short, all our websites still say that we are the “K Desktop Environment”. I think we should really update the title of our websites in a consistent way with our re-branding. How can we fix this?

Thanks,
Riccardo