[rt.ubuntu.com #30983] Fwd: login page errors

Laurent Sesquès via RT rt at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 27 10:32:05 UTC 2017

On Sun Nov 26 18:41:15 2017, scottstensland at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
>           Please see below mentioned errors I am getting on your site
>
> thanks
> Scott

Hi Scott,

This should be working now.
Please note that wiki.kubuntu.org/ (with no path after that) is redirected to community.kde.org/Kubuntu, so after you login you will be redirected there, which can be confusing.
You can then go back to the page you were browsing, and see that you are logged in.

--
Laurent