Changes to KDE Identity / UserBase wiki login

Andrew Toskin summerfallsaway at gmail.com
Thu May 4 22:53:48 UTC 2017

I'm still having issues logging into the UserBase wiki... I click on
Login With Phabricator. On the KDE Phabricator, I click Continue To
Application. This redirects me to a UserBase page that asks me to
"Login to an existing (local) account" or create a "New wiki display
name".

My KDE Identity was created with the username "andrewandrew", but in my
password manager, I have notes about using the name "terrycloth" for
the wiki, to match the username I have on GitHub and other software-
related platforms. Neither name (with my KDE Identity password) works
when trying to login to an existing account.
And when I try to create a new wiki name -- I would prefer to continue
using "terrycloth" -- it says that account already exists.
Thanks,~ Andrew Toskin