no way to close account

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Mon Jul 17 09:02:25 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Clémence <cl.emence at giroll.org> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Clemence,

> I am very surprised to not find the possibility to close my account, in
> kde identity but also in bug kde.

For Bugzilla, manual administrative action is required to close an account.
In terms of Identity, the same applies. Normal users Identity accounts
cannot be publicly viewed in any event.

For the Forum, those accounts can be closed, but any posts made form
part of the public discourse of the forum and won't be deleted to
minimize the impact to threads on the forum.

> And now I'm afraid to create an account on the forum.
> I saw nothing in documentation, did I miss something ?
>
> Thanks for your help
> Clémence

Regards,
Ben Cooksley