Unubscribe from KDE identity

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Aug 26 10:51:56 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 5:03 AM, CoD <cod at cod-web.net> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Claudio,

> I would like to delete my account on the KDE Identity system, but I can't find
> a link for that.
>
> Could you help me?

Please be aware that the process of removing a KDE Identity account is
very time intensive for us and as such unless it's absolutely
necessary we prefer not to do so.

Should you wish to proceed with this, please provide a list of all
sites you've used your Identity account to login to.
Note that as part of this removal process your email address will be
blocked within Identity so you will not be able to register again.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin