Problems logging in KDE Identity

Nikola Anđelković nikola.andj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:54:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am having problems logging into KDE Identity. I have an account for the
username:

nikola.andjelkovic

and I can login to KDE News without a problem. When I try to login to
either the forums or KDE Identity I get an error stating that my username
and passwords don't match. When I try to reset my password it says that the
username is not matched to my email address. When I try to create a new
account it says that my email address is already used.

Can you please assist me? Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Nikola Andjelkovic