Work on the new kde.org website

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Thu Sep 8 06:48:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

Le 07/09/2016 à 23:16, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> El dimecres, 7 de setembre de 2016, a les 19:54:54 CEST, Olivier Churlaud va
> escriure:
>> Hi,
>>
>> At Akademy we took some decisions about the new website. We played a lot
>> around Drupal and decided it was the good solution.
>>
>> I summarized the discussion and the plan on
>> https://community.kde.org/KDE.org/New_Site
>> I won't repeat to many things that are already on this wiki page but
>> basically the keywords are:
>>
>> * drupal
>> * theme from neon.kde.org
>> * quick
> So we're changing the way we do announcements and announcements translations?
As I wrote, this must be done somehow. While discussing the solutions,
we didn't think about the announcements. We must see with you and the
other people concerned what we can do. It can either be done through the
web frontend, but maybe also based on the git repo... The latter would
require more code, but if it is really needed, we'll do.

Cheers,
Olivier