Work on the new kde.org website

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Sep 7 17:54:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

At Akademy we took some decisions about the new website. We played a lot
around Drupal and decided it was the good solution.

I summarized the discussion and the plan on
https://community.kde.org/KDE.org/New_Site
I won't repeat to many things that are already on this wiki page but
basically the keywords are:

* drupal
* theme from neon.kde.org
* quick

I would like to know if Ingo and and Minh can work on a neverland theme?
Ken is working on doing a plain Drupal theme because he thinks it's
faster. But Ben really expects that Neverland get used at some point.

Also, as I wrote in a private message, I would really like that your
progressions are somewhere on quickgit so that other people can follow
or help if they want. It was something that was reproached before about
the precedent site design effort. So even if it's small changes, or that
it doesn't have visible results, commit and let people see it.

Finally, don't be shy, if you have great ideas to get things done, say it :D

Thank you, and cheers!
Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com