New KApiDox broke old links

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed May 25 06:38:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

As some of you already realized, the new KApiDox broke the links to the
frameworks api.

I'm waiting for rights to commit on websites/quality-kde-org to change
the mainpage and the script output. When this will be done, I'll be able
to make symlinks from the old url to the new one.

This was to be expected and hopefully for the best: the url name will
make more sense and will be easier to remember.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers

Olivier

--
Olivier CHURLAUD
Engineer Student at Ecole Centrale de Lyon
@: olivier at churlaud.com
tel: +49 (0)1575-2931348
in:  http://linkedin.com/in/olivierchurlaud
web: http://olivier.churlaud.com