http://newstuff.kde.org/repo/kate/

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed May 4 15:31:23 UTC 2016

Ben,

I don't think there's a way to do that with lxr no. We just need to
check which providers urls applications are using (grepping .knsrc
files should give us that) and then check if any of these
newstuff.kde.org urls are in the data urls in the providers xml files.
So yeah, it's a manual process unfortunately.

thanks,
Jeremy