bugs.kde.org broken

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jun 7 08:41:20 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:40 AM, Stefan Monov <logixoul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.

Hi Stefan,

> At least two things are broken in b.k.o.
> 1. No css gets loaded so the site looks very plain/broken

This usually occurs when you have defective IPv6. Please try disabling IPv6.

> 2. I can't login. I hadn't tried logging in in years so I figured I must
> have forgotten my password, but I reset it successfully and I still can't
> log in.

Which login credentials are you trying to use? Your email credentials
for bugs.kde.org, or credentials from elsewhere (like KDE Identity)?
Please note that bugs.kde.org currently supports only it's internal
login mechanism.

> Please cc me on any replies as I'm not subscribed.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Regards,
Ben Cooksley