apidocs page seems broken

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:14:27 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM, Ben Cooksley <bcooksley at kde.org> wrote:
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/home/api/dependency-information/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kdeclarative/inst/KDeclarative.yaml'
>
> Someone fix KDeclarative please (something in the CMake magic
> generates that file), and kapidox needs hardening against improper
> setup of Frameworks.
> This should also have been caught in the review process!
>
> This is far from the first time that improper metadata has broken the
> API Documentation generation requiring sysadmin to look into this.

This files are generated by build jobs on build.kde.org however
recently Jenkins had problem and some disks were read only or
something...

so this failed

https://build.kde.org/job/kdeclarative%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/78/console

10:05:36 Dependencies for libkdeclarative found: it will be built
10:05:36 Dependencies for KQuickControls found: it will be built
10:05:36 Dependencies for KCoreAddons QML bindings found; it will be built
10:06:15 Traceback (most recent call last):
10:06:15   File
"/home/jenkins/scripts/kapidox/src/depdiagram-prepare", line 144, in
<module>
10:06:15     sys.exit(main())
10:06:15   File
"/home/jenkins/scripts/kapidox/src/depdiagram-prepare", line 129, in
main
10:06:15     if prepare_one(fw_dir, dot_dir):
10:06:15   File
"/home/jenkins/scripts/kapidox/src/depdiagram-prepare", line 84, in
prepare_one
10:06:15     if not generate_dot(fw_dir, fw_name, output_dir):
10:06:16   File
"/home/jenkins/scripts/kapidox/src/depdiagram-prepare", line 67, in
generate_dot
10:06:16     shutil.rmtree(build_dir)
10:06:16 OSError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system:
'/tmp/depdiagram-prepare-build-Jeyvqc/src/qmlcontrols/draganddrop/CMakeFiles/draganddropplugin_automoc.dir/build.make'

Resulting in all this chaos.. I've triggered rebuild of kdeclarative
and hopefully that will fix this.

Cheers!

--
Bhushan Shah