[kde-community] Can't login w/OpenID or register?

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:59:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Jerrod Frost <piroisl33t at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to login using my google account but am denied access and I
> can't find a way to register to add content.
>
> I'm attempting to edit:
>
> https://community.kde.org/Plasma/Live_Images
>

> I would like to add Sabayon Linux to the list of Live images with Plasma5
> https://www.sabayon.org/
>

> Any suggestions on how I can login?

Hey Jerrod,

Lovely that you are updating the wiki. Right now, the only login that
works is through https://identity.kde.org. I'm sorry that the login
page is unclear. I'm adding the -www list to the sendline here, as
that is a more appropriate list to discuss wiki issues.

If you don't have a KDE identity yet, just make one.

All the best,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez