Re: Fwd: [kde-webmaster] Kopete homepage (Pali Rohár)

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Fri Mar 27 21:49:47 UTC 2015

Jonathan,

The plan recently has always been to nuke kopete.kde.org and have it
redirect to https://userbase.kde.org/Kopete Most of the important content
has been migrated there already. Please feel free to update/edit as you see
fit. I've just discussed with Pali on irc and agreed it's time to make this
happen, so I asked sysadmin to make kopete.kde.org redirect there. Once
that's done I'll nuke the old content from svn to prevent someone thinking
that it is a live site anymore.

thanks,
Jeremy