Long Term / KDE.org Design Update

Ken Vermette vermette at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:11:22 UTC 2015

> That sounds like a good idea, we already have cdn.kde.org which can

kind of do what you're after.
> Would you do the same with shared Javascript / CSS resources?

Yep, that would be the domain I'd go with in a heartbeat - it's silly
because I've seen it referenced repeatedly - mental disconnect for the win.
I think this qualifies as one of those moments where a part of my brain saw
it before - but somehow still absolutely failed to register. :P

Would I be safe in assuming the CDN subdomain is hosted on the primary
server, or one without too much overhead in connecting to the various
databases?