Kdenlive on kde.org/applications/multimedia

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Fri Jul 31 09:45:42 UTC 2015

On Friday 31 July 2015 11.17:13 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Divendres, 31 de juliol de 2015, a les 10:19:44, Ingo Malchow va
escriure:
> > Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 18:05:18 schrieb Jeremy Whiting:
> > > Hmm, added an empty kdenlive_generated.json and now it actually tries
> > > to load something, but then redirects to
> > > www.kde.org/applications/kdenlive and fails to load. :/ Albert can you
> > > take a look in the morning?
> >
> > Fixed it, the kdenlive_generated.json file needed "category" being set.
> > Missing now are the other fields, like credits, author etc.
>
> Also we'll need a screenshot :)

Yes. Here is a patch to update the kdenlive_generated.json file.

I just prepared a screenshot available at:
https://kdenlive.org/sites/kdenlive.org/data/kdenlive.png

Resized version at:
https://kdenlive.org/sites/kdenlive.org/data/kdenlive-resized.png

Kdenlive 48px icon can be found at:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdenlive.git&a=blob&h=bd65c52bade14de771a50396a029362a15311695&f=data%2Ficons%2F48-apps-kdenlive.png&o=plain

Let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

jb