Fwd: Re: [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] KPatience Version 3.6

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 16 23:41:54 UTC 2015

Anyone feels like taking this on?

Cheers,
  Albert

----------  Missatge reenviat  ----------

Assumpte: Re: [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] KPatience Version 3.6
Data: Divendres, 13 de febrer de 2015, 14:51:18
De: Dennis Chernoff <bugman9 at gmail.com>
A: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>

Albert:
Here is the description I read while I was trying to decide whether to
download KPat:
https://games.kde.org/game.php?game=kpat

It really needs to say that over 2 billion deals can be selected for
each game.  It is the only free Spider game I know of with this
capability.  While it is true that Microsoft XP Spider also has this
capability, it takes some work to insert the deal number, like using a
hexadecimal editor.

Dennis

https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=baa8e9d1f01ead929d6e13c87955a810