[kde-promo] Donation page simplification

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Feb 7 12:59:07 UTC 2015

El Divendres, 6 de febrer de 2015, a les 23:20:36, Jaroslaw Staniek va
escriure:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the effort. Challenge accepted.
> Disclaimer, I am just after careful reading the newer "Don't make me
> think" book.
>
> The text is still long and boooring, given this is a place when we pay.

Yeah but at least the big donate button is now on screen so you can switch to
it and click.

> My proposal with altered IA:

> == Donate to KDE -- it's easy and fast! ==
>
> (.) (Recommended) Recurring donation: [personal] or [corporate]
>
> ( ) One time donation:  [_30_] € [Donate]
>

> * Is this safe? [about KDE e.V.]
> * Why we need your support?
> * Tax deduction
> * Other ways to donate
>
> The last 4 lines are links.
>
> BTW, reported 8 years ago or so: links are poorly visible, either
> lighten them or underline.

Sorry but given my aestetic skills are null i don't find confortable doing a
global change to all kde websites like that.

Cheers,
  Albert