[kde-community] Sprint: Reorganize the wikis

Olivier Churlaud olivier at churlaud.com
Wed Dec 9 18:57:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

Le 09/12/2015 19:45, Riccardo Iaconelli a écrit :
> On Monday, December 07, 2015 01:11:22 PM Olivier Churlaud wrote:
>> So should I create a doodle? Or open a forum and put the link here? And
>> how do we organize the discussion ahead to plan everything? Forum or ML?
>>
>> How much time ahead should it be prepared? I mean: what is reasonable
>> for a sprint time? I'm currently in Berlin, and I know that a lot of
>> contributors are there, so why not? However if we can join the people in
>> CERN, it's great too (even better :D).
> Hi!
> as organizer of the sprint you're mentioning, I am stepping in and joining the
> conversation! :-)
>
> Since you're talking of wikis, of course we'd be glad to have you with us! We
> can also add WikiToLearn to the discussion, to figure out e.g. wheteher the
> KDE book should be hosted there (IMHO, yes). Just make sure to book your
> presence soon, so we can do the hostel booking.

This is awesome news!

Do we directly register on the sprint or do we do a doodle to first know
how many we will be?
I'm eager to take part of this. Since the date is already fixed, the
place already found, it's way more easy.

Let us know, and tell me if I can put something on planet.kde.org about
this.

> Now, just out of curiosity, what particle accelerator are you working at?

BESSY II (Helmholtz-Zentrum). I'm just a Studentliche Hilfkraft (the
translation must be student job) and writting there my Master Thesis.

Cheers,
Olivier