Would like to help

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Mon Dec 7 20:14:52 UTC 2015

Hi Chris & Thanks Lydia!

>From my side any help on any topic is warmly welcome!
We really don't have time with JB to work on the website, we already don't find enough time for the program itself; even feeding informative content is also a step we sadly skip too often :-\
I add Roger in CC, helping us to maintain documentation & other infos up to date, maybe you have ideas on the topic?

I don't know what kind changes you have in mind: mainly graphical, or structural (current site runs on Drupal 7...), or content rewrite(I could help on few articles, we may ask for help on forums...)

Cheers,

Vincent