Would like to help

Chris Blair chris at videomi.com
Tue Dec 1 22:06:47 UTC 2015

I'm a long-time video production professional and have owned a marketing and advertising company for 19 years. I've used just about every NLE available and am always looking for new and better software tools. I really like Kdenlive and don't understand why it doesn't have a larger place in the NLE world. In my view it's far and away the most professional and full-featured Linux option out there.

Anyway...I'd like to somehow help with the project. I'm not a full-time programmer, so I can't help there. But I do design websites and think Kdenlive could benefit from a more stylish web presence. I was wondering if you'd have an interest in designing a new website?

Obviously I'd do it all for free and think it could really help the project's visibility. Let me know.

Chris Blair
VP and Creative Director
Magnetic Image, Inc.
www.videomi.com