account creation problem

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Apr 14 17:44:33 UTC 2015

What kind of account did you try to make and where? There are many types of
accounts, wiki accounts on the wikis, mailing list accounts (or
subscriptions) accounts for bugs.kde.org, or a forum. Which of those did
you try to create? I'm not a sysadmin, but I can pass along the question
once there is more information about what you have already tried.

thanks,
Jeremy