A small question

Tomás Bautista tomas.bautista at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:49:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

These days I have placed a couple of bugs reports in your website /http://bugs.kde.org//[1], the
last one right yesterday, but I cannot see them. I wished to know if you knew of problems with
your site. I wouldn't wish to repeat bug reports that could later appear twice and I wished also to
know if the info I placed in could be stored somewhere and you would retrieve it later on.

The user I used for your site has the email address I am sending you this mail from.

Greetings, and thanks in advance.

  Tomás.

--
                      Visita <http://tamaimos.com/>.