kde.de

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Sep 30 06:27:29 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Christoph Cullmann
<cullmann at absint.com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Christoph,

> mail send.
>
> Actually most of the pages in www/international are a mess.
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/international/
>
> No updates in most cases for at least >= 2 years...
>
> Have we a list to which (sub)domains they map?

No formal one, but i've made one now based on the server configuration.

britain/ -> nowhere.
china/ -> nowhere.
czechia/ -> czechia.kde.org
farsi/ -> nowhere.
france/ -> This is now provided from websites/fr-kde-org on git.kde.org.
germany/ -> de.kde.org
ireland/ -> nowhere.
israel/ -> il.kde.org
italy/ -> nowhere.