Badges for the forum

Hans Chen hans.chen at kde.org
Tue Sep 30 01:34:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

This would probably be something for the forum administrators, I've cc:ed
all admins to make sure everyone sees this request.

By badge, do you mean the thing displayed below your username, e.g.
"Administrator" on
https://forum.kde.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=847?
In that case it would probably be simplest to create a new user group
(something like "Supporter"?).
The issue then is how to automatically add users who donated to this group.
What information do users provide when donating? Can they e.g. provide an
email or optional information, which could be their KDE Identity/forum
username?

Cheers,
Hans