Delete my account

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Sep 20 08:21:06 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 8:17 AM,  <kornilios.tekakis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings

Hi Kornilios,

>    My name is Kornilios Tekakis and I have one account in the KDE bug tracking
> system and I ask you to delete it because i don't use it anymore. I would be
> pleased if you could delete these links from the dialog i had

Please respond to this email to verify that you control the email
address in question, and that you wish to have your Bugzilla account
removed.
Note that the entries you made on Bugzilla will not be removed.

>  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs/1512745
>  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs/1519463
>  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs/1512868
>  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.bugs/1512896

You need to contact GMane to request these to be removed, we cannot do this.

> I would be pleased if you could comfirm deletion by a short email.
>
> Thank you for your time. Best regards.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin