kde.de

David Wright david.wright12886 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 14:48:28 UTC 2014

For those that are interested I am in the process of going through all the
KDE domains and subdomains. The general idea is to get a birds-eye view of
the current situation and try to come up with a sensible plan for
consolidation that will serve us going forward, rather than picking at
little details here and there.

Probably will be another 2 - 3 weeks until I'm done due to holiday. After
that I suppose it will be the case of what's possible to do and what isn't,
and whether there is any interest in doing any of it at all!  ;-)

Kind regards,

David.