kopete website

Pali Rohár pali.rohar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:00:31 UTC 2014

Now I looked at kopete svn repo again
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/kopete/

And now I see that chatwindowstyleguide and
pipesimplementationguide are already in kopete git.

What we are missing is emoticons/ guide, files/, and protocol/.

I tried to add emoticons guide into kopete/doc/ but it does not
compile. It show error:

emoticonspec.docbook:1: parser error : StartTag: invalid element
name
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar at gmail.com