docs.kde.org

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Oct 20 21:34:47 UTC 2014

Ok, docs-kde-org is at websites/docs-kde-org.git feel free to make the
site(s) use the git repo when you are able and let me know and I (or
you) can remove the old content from svn.

thanks,
Jeremy

P.S. who wants to be repo maintainer? I'm the only one so far, but I'd
rather not be if not needed, since I don't know anything about what's
in the repo... :)